- You were denied or delayed boarding for your flights
- You were told your fingerprints were incorrect, your photo did not match your passport, or you are on the “no fly list”
- You consistently go through extended screening
- Your travel record shows an inaccurate overstay
- You believe you were unfairly detained or denied entry into the U.S.
If you have been a visitor who has been denied entry and your visa was cancelled at the airport, you might be required to file a DHS TRIP inquiry before you can get a new visa.
To submit a DHS TRIP inquiry, https://trip.dhs.gov/
Want a faster, easier way to get through customs, become a trusted traveler through the Global Entry Program? This program allows expedited clearance for pre-approved, low-risk travelers upon arrival in the United States. Visit the Global Entry Program website to see if you qualify.
I hope this article helps you understand basic immigration requirements, but please don't consider it as legal advice or legal opinion about your specific circumstances. Evaluation of your case from an experienced immigration lawyer should be part of your immigration prescription.
For legal advice and guidance for your unique situation, you are invited to schedule an immigration strategy session with me.
There are no comments for this post. Be the first and Add your Comment below.
Leave a Comment