Almost 30% of U.S. physicians are foreign medical graduates (FMG) and that number is growing! As a physician recruiter, an alliance with an immigration attorney can be critical to your success. With attorney Ann Massey Badmus' recruiter advantage program:
Recruiters can place IMG physicians more quickly, confidently and painlessly, because they are able to cut through the complex maze of immigration red tape, as a result of our proven streamlined procedures, confidence-building client consultations, and easy-to-understand immigration advisories that we call our Recruiter Advantage Program.
Our Recruiter Advantage Program is a free service that can help you make more placements. With our program, you get:
- Answers to your immigration questions without charge – no more wasted time on placements that won't work because of immigration issues
- Priority appointments for your employers and candidates – fast service for faster placements
- Monthly updates on immigration news affecting physicians, including current availability of Conrad 30 waiver program slots
- Free educational seminars for you and your clients and candidates
- A free copy of the Immigration Prescription for your candidates and employers
- Free announcements of your jobs to our database of physicians
- Exchange of website links
Just take these easy steps to join Recruiter Advantage Program:
Email [email protected] with your full contact information, including address, phone numbers, etc. and request to join the Recruiter Advantage Program.You will automatically receive monthly updates and a complimentary copy of the Immigration Prescription and your website link will be added to our jobs page.
Email your immigration questions to [email protected]. One of our attorneys will respond within 24 to 48 hours. If you need faster answers, please call our office at 214-494-8033.
As you introduce clients or physicians to attorney Ann Massey Badmus, please ask them to mention your name for a priority appointment and we will offer to schedule telephone appointment with an attorney within 24 hours.
Email your job announcements and website links to [email protected] for posting in our newsletter and our website.
Thank you for your participation in the Recruiter Advantage Program!