On July 12, we announced the availability of myProgress (formerly known as personalized processing times) for Form I-765, Application for Employment Authorization, and Form I-131, Application for Travel Document.
Applicants with a pending Form I-765 or Form I-131 can now log in to their USCIS online account to view confirmation of completed steps and estimated wait times until the next step in their case processing is completed, including:
- Confirmation that the application was received;
- Biometric services appointment (if required) has been completed; and
- The decision on the pending case.
This is an important step in our efforts to improve the experience of the people we serve, increase transparency of adjudications, and reduce Contact Center wait times.
myProgress updates will be available for applications filed online or for paper-filed cases later linked to a USCIS online account using an online access code. Visit our How to Create a USCIS Online Account webpage for instructions on linking a paper-filed form to a USCIS online account.
To view myProgress, applicants must visit my.uscis.gov and:
- Log into their USCIS online account;
- Select the pending application for which myProgress is available; and
- Click on the myProgress tab for the pending application.
myProgress is now available for the following forms:
- Form I-765, Application for Employment Authorization;
- Form I-131, Application for Travel Document;
- Form N-400, Application for Naturalization;
- Form I-90, Application to Replace Permanent Resident Card; and
- Form I-130, Petition for Alien Relative.
To view general processing times for all form types, please visit the USCIS Check Case Processing Times webpage.
All applicants and petitioners must still use the Check Case Processing Times webpage to determine eligibility to file an Outside of Normal Processing Times service request.
For more information on myProgress, see the full announcement. We will hold outreach activities to ensure applicants, petitioners, and interested parties are familiar with myProgress.
This article is provided as an educational service and is not legal advice. Consult with an attorney for your specific circumstances. For a comprehensive evaluation of your immigration situation and options, you are invited to call us at 214-494-8033, text us using our chat box, or complete our contact form.